By Gwen Hill, Open Arms Registered Dietitian
Chicken Caesar Wraps
1-2 chicken breasts (depending on the amount you want)
2 spinach flavored tortilla wraps
4 cups mixed greens
¼ cup parmesan cheese
½ cup croutons
Lite Caesar dressing (amount based on your preference)
1. Grill chicken. We do this on our George Forman grill when the time for setting up the actual charcoal grill is limited.
2. Cut chicken into ½ inch strips.
3. Make salad by mixing all salad ingredients in a bowl.
4. Fill one tortilla wrap with the amount of salad and chicken that you desire.
5. Wrap up tortilla and enjoy!
*For a little more flavor, rub a Cajun seasoning on the chicken before grilling…. yum!!