An update regarding COVID-19 can be found here.
Join us in nourishing our clients
To cook and deliver nutritious food to neighbors living with life-threatening illnesses, we need a LOT of help! Open Arms relies on the tremendous dedication of more than 7,300 volunteers for every aspect of our operations – we could not function without them.
Volunteers tell us that they love working with Open Arms because they see the tangible impact of their work, whether they handle vegetables in the kitchen or hand food directly to a person in need.
Join us and make a profound difference for people in our community living with life-threatening illnesses, all while having fun and meeting others. We have a wide variety of opportunities and will work with you to find the perfect fit for your skills, interests and availability.
We have opportunities in the kitchen, on delivery, at our urban farms, and in our office. Learn more and get started:
Share your Feedback
Our staff thrives from volunteer feedback. To share your thoughts, comments, and suggestions, head here>>
Contact Us About Volunteering
• Scheduling and General Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org | 612-872-1152
• Interns and Service Learning: email@example.com | 612-872-1152 x137
• Groups (Corporate and Community): firstname.lastname@example.org | 612-677-2568
• Delivery/Satellites: email@example.com | 612-677-2577
• Community Outreach/Court Ordered Community Service: firstname.lastname@example.org | 612-677-2566