Fall is officially here, which means the leaves are changing, the air is turning crisp and (our favorite) there are apples galore. We love apples here in Minnesota! In fact, the Honeycrisp apple is Minnesota’s state fruit. Plus, we’re lucky to enjoy a long apple season, which peaks from September through December.
Celebrate fall with these five unique and delicious apple recipes from the Open Arms archives:
- Apple Granola Overnight Oats – Try this recipe for a healthy grab-and-go breakfast!
- Apple Crisp – Yummy apple crisp is a fall staple. Plus, it contains lots of fiber which has a variety of health benefits.
- Apple Chicken Quesadilla – For a unique spin on a classic quesadilla, try apples, chicken and cheese!
- Apple and Arugula Salad – Looking for a fall-inspired salad? Try this salad that brings together apples, pumpkin seeds and goat cheese.
- Apple Nachos – Try this tempting recipe for a delicious twist on game-day nachos.