This dish is ideal for January — it’s warm and comforting, and full of healthy ingredients to help you keep plugging away at those resolutions. Plus, it practically cooks itself!
Roasted Potatoes & Broccoli Gribiche
Adapted from Super Natural Every Day
1 1/2 lb. of small potatoes, cut into 3/4″ cubes
1 lb. broccoli, cut up into florets
kosher salt & olive oil for roasting the vegetables
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a large baking pan with parchment.
2. Spread the potatoes out on the pan, drizzle with olive oil and salt and roast for 15 minutes.
3. Remove the pan and add the broccoli. Roast until veggies are browned (about 15-20 minutes more).
4. While the vegetables are roasting, make the sauce below.
5. Transfer the warm potatoes and broccoli to a large bowl and toss with the sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Chop the three hard-boiled eggs and one white into rough pieces and add to the veggies and sauce.
4 hard-boiled eggs
1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
1/2 cup olive oil
handful of chopped parsley
1 tbsp. chopped fresh tarragon
2 small shallots, minced
salt & pepper
1. Start by taking one egg yolk and mashing it with a fork in a medium size bowl.
2. Slowly add the mustard, vinegar and olive oil to the egg yolk and whisk until glossy and the sauce is emulsified.
3. Add the herbs to the sauce.