Masks Welcomed But Not Required at Open Arms Facilities as of 8/30/2022
As of Tuesday, August 30, masks will be highly encouraged, but optional, in both Open Arms buildings for everyone who is considered fully vaccinated – staff and volunteers. Open Arms has responded to the guidance recommended of the CDC and Minnesota Department of Health since the beginning of the pandemic and remains committed to looking to these agencies for guidance when implementing changes to our policies.
Please read the following:
- Those that are not fully vaccinated as Open Arms has defined it, will need to continue to wear masks while in our building. Please check in with Cristina if you have questions about what this means for you.
- Volunteers and staff who deliver to clients will continue to be required to wear a mask.
- Anyone for any reason may continue to wear masks while in our building – please remember that there may be a lot of reasons why people choose to continue wearing masks.
- Please be kind and respectful to anyone who chooses to, or chooses not to, wear a mask.
- As a reminder, as we continue to monitor the situation with COVID-19, things may change and masks may become mandatory again.
- All guidance around illness continues. Please DO NOT come to our buildings if you are feeling sick and connect with the HR Department to determine the appropriate next steps.