Open Arms of Minnesota is throwing a birthday party to celebrate 35 years of nourishing our neighbors, and you are invited! On Saturday, September 25th from 2-5 pm, we are hosting a fun and safe birthday celebration in the parking lot of our 2500 Bloomington Avenue building, featuring food, mocktails, entertainment, and (of course) cake made by our fabulous Open Arms bakers!
Because this is a public gathering and we serve an at-risk community, we require the following:
• All guests attending the party must be fully vaccinated.
• All guests must wear a mask for the duration of the party.
While we are deeply saddened that the circumstances don’t allow us to accommodate unvaccinated individuals — including children under 12 — Party-To-Go gift bags will be available the following week for anyone who can’t make it to the in-person party. It’s important for us that ALL members of our community are able to celebrate, whether or not they are able to join us in person. Thank you so much for understanding!
We can’t wait to celebrate with you, whether it’s at the party or through the Party-To-Go gift bag!
• DATE: Saturday, September 25 (2-5 pm)
• LOCATION: Open Arms’ parking lot (2500 Bloomington Ave S | Minneapolis, MN 55404)
• HOW WE ARE KEEPING YOU SAFE: The party will be outdoors only, activities will be distanced, and we will have handwashing stations available. All guests must be fully vaccinated and wear a mask for the duration of the party.