Senior Manager of Nutrition
Ideal Candidate Profile
- An experienced nutrition professional who possesses an understanding and deep knowledge of food is medicine, and a commitment to the health of those with critical illnesses and health issues.
- A program builder with client-serving ideas; creative problem solver, unafraid to use unorthodox methods; is seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Someone analytical, interested in program results, understanding the impact of services on clients and advocating benefit to the client while setting internal performance goals with team members.
- A tone setter that pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; even in the face of resistance or setbacks; steadfastly pushing self and others for results.
- A warm, authentic, and curious team manager and leader with excellent interpersonal skills, who is proactive and forward-thinking, focused on problem-solving and bringing emotional intelligence to their work.
- Someone with high cultural competency, a passion for diversity in the workplace, experience, and commitment to creating and maintaining an equitable and inclusive environment for staff and volunteers.
- A collaborative, inclusive peer who responds and relates well to people in all positions; manages up and down, is seen as a team player and is cooperative, looking for common ground
- A culture influencer who understands that Open Arms’ unique, relational culture is the key to our success and growth.
- Someone who excels in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment with extremely diverse and distinct organizational departments.
- A hands-on team player, who is comfortable at the leadership level, but is not afraid to get their hands dirty in organizational operations.
- Someone who is able to manage processes and systems by designing practices, processes, and procedures necessary to get things done; simplifying complex processes; maximizing fewer resources; creating systems that manage themselves.
Go HERE to learn more about Open Arms.
If you’re interested in this opportunity and would like to join the amazing Open Arms team, please send resume and cover letter detailing pertinent experience to:
Open Arms of Minnesota Human Resources
Email: [email protected]
Mail: 2500 Bloomington Avenue S, Minneapolis MN 55404