Senior Manager of Client Services
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Ensure that services to clients are operating at the highest level of effectiveness and professionalism, maintaining superior customer service.
- Oversee all aspects of services to clients: maintaining the intake and referral process, collecting, and maintaining client records, documenting services provided, ensuring cancellations and changes are recorded, ensuring services match needs, and working across departments with OAM Kitchen, Nutrition Department, and Volunteer Engagement Department.
- Ensure successful delivery of client meals and other OAM products from beginning to end to all clients, including delivery by staff, volunteers, and shipping via third-party carriers.
- Model the highest ethical behavior and set the standard for superior customer service to Open Arms clients, volunteers, and stakeholders.
- Develop, implement, and maintain policies, operating procedures, and training related to client services’ data management, client intake, and meal deliveries to OAM clients.
- Evaluate effectiveness and report on results by generating reports and build queries from the client services database for OAM internal reporting or stakeholders.
- Oversee contract fulfillment, data collection, and reporting to government funding and other private and public party contracts, participating in site visits, overseeing contract management staff, ensuring activities are taking place, monitoring billing and invoicing, and acting as a liaison for the county, state, and other contract contacts.
Go HERE to learn more about Open Arms.
If you’re interested in this opportunity and would like to join the amazing Open Arms team, please send resume and cover letter detailing pertinent experience to:
Open Arms of Minnesota Human Resources
Email: [email protected]
Mail: 2500 Bloomington Avenue S, Minneapolis MN 55404