Kitchen Floor Manager (St. Paul)
Ideal Candidate Profile
- An experienced FOH Manager or Restaurant Manager, who is organized, detail oriented, 100% committed to continuous improvement, and strives for the highest quality services to clients, staff, and volunteers.
- A manager of people, who understands how to motivate team members, but is knowledgeable about, and comfortable in HR and can follow employment processes from beginning to end.
- A curious, operational thinker who is also a creative problem solver, unafraid to use unorthodox methods; quick and decisive and seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- A hands-on team player, who is comfortable at the leadership level, but is not afraid to get their hands dirty in organizational operations.
- A tone setter that pursues everything with positivity, energy, and a need to finish; even in the face of resistance or setbacks; steadfastly pushing self and others for results.
- A warm, authentic team manager and leader with excellent interpersonal skills, who is proactive and forward-thinking, bringing emotional intelligence to their work.
- Someone with high cultural competency, a passion for diversity in the workplace, experience, and commitment to creating and maintaining an equitable and inclusive environment for staff and volunteers.
- A collaborative, inclusive peer who responds and relates well to people in all positions; manages both up and down, is seen as a team player who looks for common ground
- A culture influencer who understands that Open Arms’ unique, relational culture is the key to our success and growth.
- Someone who excels in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment with extremely diverse and distinct organizational departments.
- Someone who can manage operations by designing practices, processes, and procedures necessary to get things done; simplifying complex processes; maximizing fewer resources; creating systems that manage themselves.
Go HERE to learn more about Open Arms.
If you’re interested in this opportunity and would like to join the amazing Open Arms team, please send resume and cover letter detailing pertinent experience to:
Open Arms of Minnesota Human Resources
Email: [email protected]
Mail: 2500 Bloomington Avenue S, Minneapolis MN 55404