DIRECTOR OF HUMAN RESOURCES
Ideal Candidate Profile
The ideal candidate for this position is:
- A seasoned HR Professional who is familiar with employment law and compliance, but as importantly, is comfortable in the grey area, leads with “yes” and is genuinely interested in relationship building across the organization and community.
- A well-rounded HR Generalist, with experience across the spectrum of HR competencies, including recruitment, onboarding, benefits and total rewards, compliance, training and development, performance management, policy development, employee relations and manager coaching.
- A strong communicator who is able to encourage others while also engaging in difficult conversations when needed.
- A collaborative, inclusive peer who will work as a partner with members of the management team, helping solve day-to-day problems with an eye to achieving short-and-long-term best organizational outcomes.
- Someone who excels in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment with extremely diverse and distinct organizational departments.
- A solid team leader, who is able to maximize the talents of our internal HR team to achieve efficient results with a high level of customer service to our employees and managers.
- A hands-on team player, who is comfortable at the strategic level, but is not afraid to get their hands dirty in organizational operations. Go HERE to learn more about Open Arms.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to join the amazing Open Arms team, please send resume and cover letter detailing pertinent experience to:
Open Arms of Minnesota Human Resources
Email: [email protected]
Mail: 2500 Bloomington Avenue S, Minneapolis MN 55404