DIrector of Human Resources
Ideal Candidate Profile
- • A seasoned HR Professional who is familiar with employment law and compliance, but as importantly, is comfortable in the grey area, leads with “yes” and is genuinely interested in relationship building across the organization and community.
• A well-rounded HR Generalist and Business Partner, with experience across the spectrum of HR competencies, including recruitment, onboarding, benefits and total rewards, compliance, training and development, performance management, policy development, employee relations and manager coaching.
• An employee advocate, who looks for positive solutions to keep our employees engaged.
• A collaborative, inclusive peer who will work as a partner with members of the management team, helping solve day-to-day problems with an eye to achieving short-and-long-term best organizational outcomes.
• Someone who excels in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment with extremely diverse and distinct organizational departments.
• A culture influencer who understands that Open Arms’ unique, relational culture and strong but flexible business processes are the keys to our success and growth.
• A solid team leader, who is able to maximize the talents of our internal HR team to achieve efficient results with a high level of customer service to our employees and managers.
• A hands-on team player, who is comfortable at the strategic level, but is not afraid to get their hands dirty in organizational operations.
• A talent architect, who will manage the strategy and process of building and retaining high-performing teams.
Go HERE to learn more about Open Arms.
If you’re interested in this opportunity and would like to join the amazing Open Arms team, please send resume and cover letter detailing pertinent experience to:
Open Arms of Minnesota Human Resources
Email: [email protected]
Mail: 2500 Bloomington Avenue S, Minneapolis MN 55404