Chief Financial Officer
Ideal Candidate Profile
- A seasoned and superior Finance Professional who is well rounded and very experienced with nonprofit finances, but as importantly, is comfortable working in a highly collaborative environment, recognizing the value of learning and listening.
- A warm, authentic and curious organizational leader with excellent interpersonal skills, who leads with “yes”, who is proactive and forward thinking, focused on problem solving, bringing emotional intelligence and a strategic and visionary lens to their work.
- Someone with high cultural competency, with a passion for diversity in the workplace, experience and commitment to creating and maintaining an equitable and inclusive environment for staff and volunteers.
- A collaborative, inclusive peer who will work as a partner with members of the Leadership team, helping to achieve the best organizational outcomes, genuinely interested in relationship building across the organization and community
- A culture influencer who understands that Open Arms’ unique, relational culture is the key to our success and growth.
- Someone who excels in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment with extremely diverse and distinct organizational departments.
- A non-profit leader with a passion for and knowledge of volunteer driven, community building organizations, and a commitment to the mission, vision and values of Open Arms.
- A hands-on team player, who is comfortable at the strategic level, but is not afraid to get their hands dirty in organizational operations.
Go HERE to learn more about Open Arms.
If you’re interested in this opportunity and would like to join the amazing Open Arms team, please send resume and cover letter detailing pertinent experience to:
Open Arms of Minnesota Human Resources
Email: [email protected]
Mail: 2500 Bloomington Avenue S, Minneapolis MN 55404