Posted on 2.20.2012
Thank you for your time and commitment – you made 2011 an amazing
year at Open Arms! To celebrate all that you do for us, we’d like to cook
you dinner and raise a toast in your honor.
Please join us for Soup-a-Palooza: In this lively competition, the Open
Arms staff form teams to make soup, and you’ll taste it and pick a winner.
Join your fellow volunteers and enjoy:
• Sampling a variety of tasty soups
• Voting for your favorites, based on originality, flavor and presentation
• Cheering wildly for the winning team, our victorious Souper Heroes
• Winning fabulous door prizes
• Letting us thank you with a great, big hug!
Thursday, March 8, 2012
5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m., with special comments at 7:00 p.m.
at Open Arms of Minnesota
2500 Bloomington Avenue South, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55404
RSVP by March 1, 2012:
612.767.7330 or [email protected]
Open Arms Meets With Legislators To Advocate For Policy Changes
Open Arms has busy week at mn state capitol Advocating For Our ClientsOn Thursday, March 9, Open Arms CEO Leah Hebert Welles joined Trellis President/CEO Dawn Simonson and Lutheran Social Services AVP Roxanne Jenkins to testify in support of House File 2523 to support